Monday 11 August 2014

Talking Journeys

Travelling is one of the best experiences in life. I've been to many countries and all of them have wonderful cultural information to offer the passing stranger. I feel lucky to have been involved in witnessing festivals, market gatherings, artistic expression and of course the beautiful vistas of nature. As a writer it was inevitable that I would, one day, put these experiences down, if not onto paper, then in a blog.

I will mainly write about my present travels but since it's human nature to reflect on things that happened in the past I'll probably interweave some of them. Taking journeys can often entail tedium but splashes of excitement, humour and whimsy often abound. Fortunately, you get to miss the tedium and enjoy the rest. Join me as I talk about my journeys and I'll try to be one of the better tour guides out there.

All photographs are copyright protected and the property of Krystyna Faroe www.elanclose.ca Photograph of Bon Echo Park, Ontario, Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment